Sleep no more

After an exhausting night shift at work, I went straight to the Canon Service Center in Makati to finally get my newly repaired camera!


Got there around 7:00 AM, but the office opens at 8:30, so had 1.5 hours to kill. There were no other establishments open at that time of the day except Starbucks so I stayed there for 30 minutes. Got bored so I just strolled around the area and took pictures using my Nikon Coolpix digicam that I bought last December as a spare camera for the holidays.

Top - thrifted + DIY | Hoodie - thrifted | Jeans - Jag | Sneakers - Nike | Bag - DV

I wore something really comfortable to work last night because I knew how action-packed this day was gonna be. Opted for my pumped up kicks because I expected a lot of moving and walking. Also wore "safe clothes" that covers my entire body to avoid perverts on the street. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It NEVER works.

Apparently, perverts are perverts to all female species they encounter on the road - barely dressed or fully covered. Ugh. I was lucky enough that the drivers of the 2 cabs I took today were really kind. And it's pretty odd considering I usually hate taxi drivers. But those 2 drivers today were weirdly "not suspicious-looking". haha

Inside Canon Service Center/Showroom in Paseo De Magallanes, Makati I was customer no.1!

Got my camera around 8:30 AM but that was just the start of my long and exhausting day! After Canon, I took the cab going to Quiapo to buy a new lens because the EF 50mm f/1.8 lens is cheaper there. And I was right (of course). 

After Quiapo, I took an FX ride to Megamall for a little bit of shopping. It was so minor, I only bought two (2) pretty things - that glitters. Besides, I was already so sleepy to be in the mood to shop and too weak to wanna find a place to eat so I got out, hailed a cab and headed home. 

The Blogging Gear is all set y'all!

I'm so glad to finally have my camera back! And of course, I'm ecstatic for having this lovely new lens! I've tried it and it's amazing! 

I need more practice though. Because, you see,I have very little [almost non-existent] knowledge in photography that I actually expect the camera to come up with awesome photos on its own. lol. Turns out I still have a lot of things to learn!

Comments

  1. i know what you mean, i must brush up on my photography skills as well. you look cute! :)

    join my giveaways!
    WIN a Pur Minerals essentials kit, loafers from Paisley and 3K worth of GC's from Fia Manilla
    www.fashioneggplant.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts