Leather & Lace


Lace dress - thrifted | leather jacket - thrifted | tights - Beats For Fashion | shoes - Divisoria

I'm back! I'm finally done with my short blog break. Did you miss me? BTW I wore this to work last week but I changed into darker tights before going inside the office because short dresses and opaque tights are "strictly probihited". It would've been fine with me if everyone's following the rules - including the bosses but, no. UGH.

I don't wanna jumpstart this week by ranting so, hurray! I'm happy to be back and even happier to see all the lovely comments from my readers! Thank y'all for always dropping by and leaving me those cute messages! They make me smile, so keep 'em coming!

Comments

  1. I think this is one of your best outfits. You look really, really great!

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so cute! The jacket looks perfect with it.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely going to my inspiration folder,=D I love the edgy twist the leather gave on the girly lace,=D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the lace and those oxfords are fantastic! <3

    Kaylee
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your dress :)
    veronika
    www.livinginwinterpeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leather and lace combination is a classic!! love love love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. we have madly fallen in love with your dress!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts