Holiday Monday

Top - bench | Floral shorts - thrifted | studded belt - DV | thong sandals - SM Dept. Store

It's Monday but it's a holiday because of Chinese New Year! Yipee! Me, my tita, and my cousins went to Taytay to visit a relative who just got out of the hospital.

We also got 2 new puppies! We'll be getting them next week but we've already thought of names for them. But I won't tell you the names yet until they're finally here with us. I swear, they have awesome names! Haha. Can't wait to show y'all the newest addition to our big happy family!

BTW, if you're wondering why I was so jumpy in one of the photos, well, that's a secret I'll never tell - just yet. I'm just sooooooo happy, excited, and even more determined keep working hard!

And oh, I wanna thank that girl in a yellow tee standing beside me on the last photo. It's my cousin Ida who took these outfit shots for me! Bunch of thanks biotch! xx

Comments

  1. i love your shorts! cute poses hehe!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have a pair of short just like yours ... now you remind me how beautiful they were.
    xx,
    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute!! Glad I stopped by your blog babe - me likey :)
    I saw a comment from you on Oracle Fox (I'm an Aussie blogger/artist/musician type too haha)

    Anyways, keep smilin' and living large xx

    ❤ Morgan
    mojomade.blogspot.com
    Jewelry GIVEAWAY on now x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cute <3
    visit my blog anytime..

    love,
    BERTHA NATASHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice lng ng shorts mo babe!


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute casual outfit <3

    delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year!! I looked through your whole blog and you have an awesome t-shirt collection. The Amy Winehouse tee is rad.

    xoxo
    FAKE EMPIRE
    www.shopfake.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. how exciting new puppies!
    and i love those shorts!

    Escape

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are so cute. I love those flower pattern shorts!

    Check out my blog when you have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely! love the playful positive vibe coming from you and your outfit

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts