Illustrated: Blackout


I love doodles and illustrations and drawings! I've always wished I can draw like this! Unfortunately, I can't. Although I can't really say I suck at drawing because my cousins think I'm "good" at it [but that's just because they're not], I just know for myself that I'm not good enough!

That's why I'm going to keep posting pictures of my favorite illustrations that I find all over the Internet in hopes that one day, I'd be inspired to try it too!

For now, I'mma leave you with this illustration from the awesome Ilse Valfre of www.ivalfre.com. I wore an all black outfit today so this one really says it all! I'm so in love with all her work! I've seen more and I've saved them all for my next Illustrated post! Her illustrations are all wicked - pretty with a tinge of darkness. Definitely my kind of thing! I'm going to post more of them in the coming weeks! But if you can't wait for it anymore, go check them out HERE

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts