Girlcrush: Lana Del Rey


I am currently having a massive girl crush on Lana Del Rey. I love her retro bombshell style and her classic bad girl face that I find so irresistible. I found out about her after hearing her single, Video Games, on the first ever Chuck and Blair scene from Gossip Girl's 6th season. Loved the song, got intrigued, Googled her name, and was stunned at how gorgeous she turned out to be.
 
Here's the song that made me fall in love with her:


Remember I was searching for inspirations for my B-day photoshoot? I sorta kinda wanna pull a Lana Del Rey on that special day. First thing I need to find is a wreath made of flowers that I will wear as a crown. Haha

I haven't really thought of anything specific though. I'd probably just go for the "crazy b*tch" concept since that's what I really am. I bet it's gonna come out looking very effortless. Gosh I'm excited!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts