First on the twelfth


Top - thrifted / Jacket - thrifted / Leggings - Mango / Shoes - DV

Hurray for my first post for 2012! Wore this to my first day of work this year (Jan.3) and took photos on the newest addition in our house, the spiral stairs! Ignore the nasty curtain-y thing right there. Since the construction stuff isn't completely done yet, our house is still filled with clutter everywhere making it hard for me to find nice spots; therefore making me lazy to blog. But hey I'm done being a lazy blogger which is why I'm here now greeting y'all a better late than never: HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Comments

  1. DYING over your shoes!! are they dolce vita?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the outfit and the shoes nikki! and that spiral stairs, ang cute din! parang sarap magoutfit shoot jan haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts