If you seek Amy...


Shirt - American Boulevard | skirt - thrifted | cardigan - thrifted | tights - Beats For Fashion | shoes - thrifted

This Amy Winehouse shirt is my new favorite! I just can't stop wearing it! Got it from American Boulevard on sale last December. I love it cuz she looks pretty badass in it.

It's just too sad she's now just a printed face on a shirt. I wasn't surprised at all when she died. In fact, just a few weeks before her death, I was asking my friends if she's still alive. I was even more shocked upon finding out that she was still alive than I was when I heard she's *finally dead.

Oh well, all her God-given gifts are gone and wasted. She could have just handed it down to me if she didn't want them. I'd be more than pleased to have it! But really, who else is there to blame? They asked her to go to rehab, but she said "No! No! No!"

Comments

  1. oh this made me miss amy..such a waste..great outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your blog! Your style is so cute. I'm your newest follower, would love it if you followed back.

    http://iammeggy.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love that skirt! I like how you dressed it down with the Amy Whinehouse shirt! RIP Amy :( So sad that she's gone...

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! I'm loving your outfit!
    anddd we're following you now! don't want to miss out on any of these outfit posts ;)
    Hope you come by, and if you like our blog too you're invited to follow us so we can stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love amy. but yeah...such an expected loss. never the less still super sad. You look AMAZING in this tee. looks awesome with the leopard
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely photos !

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was really surprised too when she died, such a pitty...Anyway your outfit is really nice, love the edgy touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fashionable! :) love your skirt girl!!!
    I am following you :)) hope you will follow me too <3


    love,
    catherine

    www.etinology.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice! love your skirt :)


    WIN 3k GC from Fia Manilla and loafers from Paisley clothing!
    www.fashioneggplant.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your tshirt!!! Great post :)

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the outfit! What I love most? It's thrifted!! Yay! :))

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute blog doll!!
    Please feel free to check out mine :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have such pretty style and the Amy Winehouse shirt is so cool. Great post, it's perfect how you paired it with the leopard skirt too.


    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.net/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your outfit! Since I'm such a sucker for thrifted items, I've been really loving your blog for those equally fab thrift finds!


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look, love the skirt!

    http://styleservings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. loving the outfit, and i totally loved amy too, so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  17. your shirt! im digging it!! <3 Gorgeous look my dear. im a new follower ~~

    xx, Missy shugah

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's such an adorable cheetah print skirt, what a great thrifting find :3

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts