Too school for cool.


Blazer - thrifted / White top - thrifted / Plaid skirt - Just G / T-strap flats - Dorothy Perkins / Bag - from my Aunt

It's Monday! A.K.A. Dress Up Like-A-Decent-Human-Being-Day at work. And since I "don't do" business attire / corporate outfits, this is the closest I can get to "decent".

It reminded me a lot of Blair Waldorf Circa 2007 when she was the Queen Bee of her highschool. The only thing missing here is a headband, my minions, Dorota, and of course, my Chuck Bass! LOL. But! This isn't really a Blair Waldorf outfit. I'm actually saving a different outfit post for that! So, expect headbands, pearls, and maybe [if I can pull if off], her signature Bitch Face that is so hard not to love!


Behold my favorite new place in Manila! Eastwood City is so pretty at 7 in the morning! There's barely anyone around except for those cute dogs walking around the place with their nannies for their morning poo-poo ritual! What a lovely place. I can't be anymore thankful that this is the kinda place I go to everyday! Beautiful.

Comments

  1. omg i love the look Nikki! So me! haha! :) let us have a photoshoot na nga! haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey!! you're in eastwood now! :) i've been so out of the loop! haha your outfit reminds me of another famous school girl, Gogo from Kill Bill. much edgier than the queen B. ;)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ! I have just found your blog and fell in love with it...your style and the way you write ! I am following on google friend connect ! I am also a Gossip Girl fan and a Blair and Chuck fan, hehe !
    I would like to invite you to my blog, follow if you like it and also there's a Chanel and Too Faced make up giveaway going on and I think you might like it ! Hope you'll be in touch ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really good! What an awesome thrifted blazer! I've only been to Manila once when I was 9 or so, and regret not seeing more of its beauty!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts