Imaginary shopping spree: ASOS


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I went on another imaginary shopping spree over the Internet last week and found all these pretty clothes at ASOS.com ^.^ Sigh. Sometimes, I wish I was WBO Welterweight Champion Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao's long lost lovechild. Maybe he would give me just a measly Php 17,000,000,000,000.00 [I don't even know how much that is so to make it simple "a shitload of money"] for child support . I mean...yeah, in my dreams. Haha

Anyway, Imma be trying some of these looks when I am completely back on regular blogging. I'm still having a hard time taking photos because the house renovation isn't done yet. But as y'all can see, I am trying my very best. For now, just bear with the shitty photos. XD

Comments

Popular Posts