Bad haircuts don't always end up with bad hair days.


Unlike other people, when I decide to go to a salon for a haircut, I always expect the worst. I've had way too many horrible haircut experiences for the past 24 years of my life that's why I now know not to expect a fabulous new look after getting my hair cut. When I walk into a salon, I expect the people inside not to understand that I only want 2 inches of my hair cut off. Not 4. Not 5. Just 2 inches for fucks sake. But no. They never get it. They always never get it. Thank God I'm finally used to it. Besides, it doesn't look that bad at all, does it?

PS. I didn't change my hair color. The editing made it look dark brown to almost black. It isn't. I'm glad to report that I still look like Carrot Top with straight hair. HAHA

Comments

  1. Haha, I'm the same way - I always expect the worst. I've had some awful haircuts. You look cute and I love the striped top :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks cute!! I've been cutting my own hair for years now because no one can get it right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, it looks adorable! But what you are saying is HILARIOUS, and OH so true! I always end up LIKING my hear, I think because I expect to HATE it, LOL!!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts