I'm a walking candy cane.

Striped top - Fashion Rev Manila bazaar, Pants - thrifted, Oxford shoes - Greenhills, Bag - hand-me-down from my Aunt

Just when I finally gathered enough inspiration to go back to blogging and business, something bad had to happen. My Canon camera gave up on me again. Last Sunday, while I was taking photos, the damn thing just started acting up and the next thing I knew, there was already an error message on the screen.

You've no idea how pissed I was! I've already planned so much for the coming weeks but now I have to cancel everything because the camera is busted. *sob*

But then I realized, I've already deprived myself too much of the things I truly enjoy and I can't just stop like that because of a broken camera. I've sent the thing to Canon service center for a check up. Hopefully it's nothing major because I really [literally] can't afford an expensive repair right now. No, not this time. Not when Chistmas time is just around the corner and I've got a laundry list of things to spend money on!

So yesterday, I borrowed my Aunt's Panasonic LX5 camera just so I can keep this blog alive. T'was also our first day back to morning shift at work. I left the house super early just to get to Eastwood early. And as you can see, I was able to take advantage of the empty place!

I may be depressed about my busted camera but I'm really pleased with the photos I took using a digicam. What's even funnier is that while taking photos, I noticed that the palm trees all over the place were wapped in red and white ribbons and they matched with my top! Hence the title: I'm a walking candy cane.

Now, I'm thinking of getting a smaller camera this December because it's the only thing I need to make blogging so much easier for me. But still, please help me pray that my Canon camera hasn't completely given up on me yet. I can't afford to lose it just like that. It's still my best camera ever! :(

Comments

  1. Love your shoes and your pants! And that top is just right for some add of color. Great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the title! You look lovely. So sorry about your camera, hope it's sorted/you get a new one soon. x hivenn p.s enter my $200 shopbop giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the simple look nikki! and that pants I want it so much! :) Sorry to hear about your camera I am sure it will be fixed just right in time :) don't forget our photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable day look! I love the relaxed vibe :)

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts