Six down, forever to go!


Gray V-neck top - Bench
Ruffles skirt - thrifted
Shoes - thrifted
Ring - Eastwood bazaar

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 6th anniversary last Saturday (November, 12, 2011). Yes, you read it right. We've been together for SIX YEARS. People usually get shocked and amazed everytime I tell them about how long we've been together - even I sometimes feel like "Damn, how on Earth did we make it this far?!" I never really get a proper answer.

All I know right now is that we are the same extremely different people that we were when we met six years ago and in spite of all the differences in our personalities, we're still happily and head-over-heels crazy about each other after all these years. I'm the luckiest girl in the planet actually. I got a soulmate, a best friend, a crazy admirer, a number 1 fan, and a boyfriend, all rolled into one! ^_^

So, these are just some of the photos we took that day. We watched Puss in Boots 3D, went shopping / window shopping, pigged out on posh food, and downed a few bottles of beer to wrap the day up. The next day, we watched the Pacquiao-Marquez fight at the Araneta Coliseum :)

Of course, I dressed extra girly that day. It's that time of the year when I make extra effort to look extra pretty and extra cute for the boy I love the most. I was even planning to go for an all-out-unbelievably-girly outfit and just shock him like never before, but I decided to just wear something cute and comfortable instead because it was friggin hot!

So yeah, I have been missing out on this blog for way too long and now look, I'm back with a shitload of photos! Hurray! XD

Comments

  1. OMG Nikki! Just looking through the photos, I can really sense how fun that night was! I really can feel the sweetness! Awww makes me wanna spend time with my boyf too! :)

    And I SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT! Ang pretty mo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, big congratulations! <3 I love the outfit you chose to wear; the skirt is gorgeous, and I love the mint coloured shoes!


    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  3. that food looks so yummy! happy six years. WOW that's a long time!

    --instead of an elephant

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute flats!!! love your mirror too!

    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute photos love the shoes!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww it's lovely that you both have been together for so long and are still going strong :)! I love your skirt.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww it's lovely that you both have been together for so long and are still going strong :)! I love your skirt.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats for your anniversary!!! And i really wanna watch Puss in Boots too!!! BTW, your shoes are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats nikki! hoping na kami din ni boyfie makaabot sa ganyang anniversary :DD yiie! lalalalove is in the air :)) and hey , im loving your shoes .

    lalalalove <3
    --ROXY
    thebabyrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. 6 years is a long time and I'm glad that you're with someone that makes you happy!!! And I love the skirt you're wearing in these pics - so cute!
    http://style.fashionaddictgirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts