These shoes are so nice I gotta wear them twice.


Wore this last week, the day after me and BF's 6th anniversary, when we watched the Pacquiao-Marquez fight at the Araneta Coliseum. I thought I was already dressed down with a v-neck shirt, floral skorts (shorts/skirt), a denim vest, and my cute mint green flats, but I was wrong.

Turns out, this outfit is still way too girly if you're going to watch a boxing fight with the boyfriend. The coliseum was filled with MEN! All sorts of men - young, old, super old, super-duper-old-they-had-a-walking-apparatus, good-looking, not good looking, pleasant-smelling, unbelievably-stinky, and a whole lot more male species. I can only thank God I was with the BF that time or I would've been molested (LOL. As if I would even be there if it wasn't for him?!). At least I was safe from the pervs. ^_^

Comments

  1. i love the whole look nikki! OMG it was so nice to meet you yesterday!!! Grabe I really like you, hahaha i mean magaan loob ko sayo. plus the fact that you are you when we met. see ya soon, next time mas mahabang date! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, your shoes are super cute.
    Love the pop of bright turquoise! :3
    xo

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts