Thrifted creeper boots! Not one, but two!

Guess what I scored from our neighborhood thrift shop yesterday...

 TWO PAIRS OF ALEXANDER WANG FRANKIE CREEPER BOOTS REPLICA!
ONE IN BLACK AND ANOTHER ONE IN GRAY!
YIPEEEEE!
I was planning to sell them on my shop, Lovechild Vintage, for its first collection on 2012 but I realized how stupid it would be for me to let go of such precious and badass finds. Sorry guys, but they're mine!

What made me even happier about scoring these boots is seeing my favorite girl wearing the real ones on her performance at the 2009 MAMA! XD

So super badass! She also wore it with a Balmain leather jacket and pants from Adidas!

Now I'm thinking of ways how to wear my new creeper boots.
What do you guys think? What should I wear them with? Feel free to suggest!

Comments

  1. Wow you scored a pair of creepers? oh my! galeng! and good luck to your shop nikki! how about we do a photoshoot together? hihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last picture, nice look! were them like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last picture, nice look! were them like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these boots! And how the last picture is styled is fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg those shoes are incredible!! LOVE THEM!


    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are so cool!! and is that dara from 2ne1?! i love them too!! : )

    <3
    'lizz

    dramadynasty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, galing! i wish there were ukays near me :S

    5 giveaways on my blog!
    penshoppe, gold dot, asian vogue, celeteque and a sarah tirona Maxi Skirt!
    http://fashioneggplant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful boots - and I am sure you should keep them... thanks for sharing!

    Tanja - PureGlam.tv or via Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts