ME time!



I went out this afternoon for the ultimate ME time that I missed so much! I started it off with a trip to the spa for a facial, then I strolled all over Greenhills Shopping Center in search for the perfect brown oxford shoes. And as you can see, it was victory for me! ^_^

After more than an hour of checking out every bazaar, I ended up buying nothing. Haha. I am so cheap, I find bazaar stuff expensive. Instead, I went to Robinson's Galleria to send my payment for this gorgeous little black lace dress I ordered online. *will blog abt. it soon*

And then I remember that amazing black feather earrings that I've been drooling over at Accessorize for the past 3 months. So I decided to check out the store to see if they still have those earrings and guess what I found the moment I stepped inside the store? They were on SALE!

The first thing that came into my mind after realizing that almost everything's 50% off was those earrings. I had a hard time searching for them inside the store but just so you know, I'm a lucky little girl all the freaking time. I found 'em! Aren't they gorgeous? Damn I can't wait to wear them!

I also went to the new Topshop where some items were on also sale but I didn't find anything I liked. After all that walking, I decided to just go home. But then on my way home, I saw that our neighborhood thrift shop was already on sale too! HAHA. Now, that's more like it.

I think I've come to the point of being way too thrifty that every time I see nice clothes in the mall or even bazaars, I just couldn't help but think of the possibilities of finding the same thing at a thrift shop--at an incredibly lower price. 99% of the time, thriftshops just win me over. So that's how I ended up with three new thifted finds today!

I got an authentic plaid Levi's button down, a lovely 3/4 sleeved floral top and a sparkly dark blue sequined tank top! I'm only showing y'all the detail shots now cuz I'm planning to wear them to work this week so I want it to be a surprise for my readers! Gee I'm excited! ^_^

So there you go. I'm happy to say that even if this has been like my own treat to myself, I was able to successfully control the urge to splurge on the unnecessary. I may have spent on a few stuff, and I may not really NEED them in my life right now, but at least they've been enough to satisfy my superficial desires! Haha

Till my next ME time! For now, I have to go get a beauty rest cuz me and my cousins are going to watch Transformers in 3D tomorrow! I heard watching it can be really exhausting so I'm thinking of getting enough energy in preparation for the awesome! So....toodles! xoxo

Comments

  1. Lovely! Loving the shoes!

    You've got a cute blog, maybe you'd like to follow each other?

    ∆FASHIONWHIT∆

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WENT TO A THRIFT SHOP TOO YESTERDAY, ALONE. HAHA. ANYWAY, I AM SO HAPPY I WAS ABLE TO FIND YOUR BLOG. I ALWAYS READ YOUR ENTRIES IN CHICTOPIA. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I want a me time too soon! I miss thrift store shopping. Recently, all I do is buy online 'cause I'm busy. Cannot wait to see you wear everything!

    x sPam of frou-frou

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those awesome feathered earrings! great new purchases too :)

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been seeing a lot of feathered earrings lately. Definitely an unexpected element to add when dressing boho chic.

    www.aussie-blue.com
    @_MeganJoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your shoes! I've been on the hunt for a pair of brown oxfords.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shoes, and the earrings are amazing! I'm so excited to see pictures of the shorts, so far they look beautiful!
    PS: I'M PLANNING ON HOSTING A GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG! Check it out and follow if you like my posts so that you don't miss any information!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts