Leader Of The Band

Band leader blazer - thrifted
Black shirt - DV
Jeans - Lee
Ninja wedge - Parisian (SM Dept. Store)

Wore my band leader blazer to work today -- and it got a lot of lovin' from my friends and strangers alike! :P I couldn't be any happier about having this blazer in my life. Aside from the fact the it fits me perfectly and the shoulder pads did wonders to the shoulder area, it also reminds me a lot of some icons I look up to...namely, Michael Jackson, My Chemical Romance, and Balmain.

I was gonna wear it with my Doc Martens today but it was scorching hot this morning so I threw tantrums in front of my closet and wore it with my navy blue Chuck Taylors instead. But when I got home, I changed into my favorite Ninja Wedges for the photos! Haha ^_^

Now I can't wait to wear this blazer again! I'm thinking on going for a full military/band leader look next time. Wish me luck! ^_^

Comments

  1. It looks so awesome
    and yeah i can imagine it with the Docs, it's gonna be perfect!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally love this blazer and I love how it zips up :)

    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blazer! it's a knockout! and hey, i love your new layout! did u do it yourself or u had it done? nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. VAN: Thanks! I made the layout myself! ^_^ I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your style:)
    Follow each other?

    http://www.allamodaeconstile.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the unique blazer! What a great thrifting find.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat blazer! I like this look!

    http://shannonsometimes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love love love this look! i love this jacket! thrifted pieces are always the best! you are also so gorgeous :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing blazer! really digging the band-leader style, the details at the front make such a bold statement! and you thrifted it??! luck you!

    thank you for dropping by my blog btw, yours is great, a new reader indeed :)

    x Lauren
    youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your style!! Very cute and chic!

    Please check me out :) at ykhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Particular jacket !!! I like it!!
    A kiss from Italy
    Miriam

    Fashion Crazy Ball:
    http://fashioncrazyball.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts