denim x floral


Denim button downs - thrifted
Floral skorts (LOL) - thrifted
Skull connector ring - Lovechild Vintage
Oxford shoes - HDY


If my outfit can speak, I think it would say: No, I am not what you think I am. I'm talking about the shorts that looks so much like a skirt--A.K.A. "SKORTS". Everybody thought its a skirt but it's actually a pair of wide-legged floral shorts meant to look like a skirt. I can no longer count how many times I've corrected peeps who made a comment about my "skirt". But I don't really mind explaining "Actually, it's a pair of shorts that looks like a skirt." over and over again because I really don't wanna confuse people when I say, "It's SKORTS". LOL. I really don't like saying that word cuz it sounds just as funny as "jeggings". HAHA

BTW, how cool is my skull connector ring?! I got it last weekend but I forgot to include it on my previous shopping post. I wore it today for the first time and loved it to bits! I love how it added a little spice to my vintage-preppy-girly outfit today.

Comments

  1. lol @ skorts. but you look gorgeous, dear! :)



    Cherie
    www.fashioncousense.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shorts that look like skirts!

    great floral and denim combo! :D

    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the skull rings are really cool!! Such an attention piece love it <3 and lol skorts does sound funny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love skirt and shoes.WOW!!
    http://shaki-days.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww your look is so cute! Love the denim <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I like this post so much, you look really great and your ring is amazing!!
    If you want come and visit my blog, and if you like, follow me!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thx for your sweet comment on my latest post :)
    I love, love, LOVE your skull ring, it's amazing!

    x
    Oh'

    blogbymissoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank y'all for the comments!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts