Cat + Owl


thrifted white top, thrifted denim cut-offs, thrifted leopard printed cardigan, necklace from DV

Just a blast from the past! These photos were taken earlier this year when my hair was longer and that owl necklace hasn't lost one of its eyes yet. If you're wondering where it is now, I have no idea. Probably lying somewhere dark, cold, and lonely--with one eye missing. Poor thing.

Anyway, I just dropped by to say HI! :P

I've been sick since Monday because of the weather. Headaches, colds, coughs, and all *sob* It's been raining a lot these days that's why every time I try to dress up, I always end up looking like a total mess when I come home after work--and it ruins my mood to take outfit shots. Bummer. :(

So dear blog, I'll make it up to you next week! For now, toodles! xoxo

Comments

  1. Thanks for the sweet comment. Lovin' that leopard cardi on you! Hope you'll feel better soon. :) Following you, btw. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! :)

    http://thecartert-cartersworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look! :)) nice cardi. :))

    xoxo
    http://anneholica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts