Redeemed!!!

It's been a long time since I last paid Chictopia a visit. I've been hanging out at Lookbook.nu a lot, that's why. And besides, Chictopia has changed a lot and I kinda don't like how it works now--it's becoming complicated for me. Haha

So the only thing I really look forward to in Chictopia lately are the Chic Rewards. Hihi. I'm never really good at winning rewards because I suck at timing so I usually just check on the Unredeemed Rewards - stuff no one else wants to redeem! Lo and behold, there was a cute Ked's sneakers up for redemption! I was surprised to see it hasn't been redeemed yet, so when I saw that it costs 5,000 Chic Points, I immediately clicked the Redeem button!


I had 5,700+ points and I didn't really mind losing the 5K points for a pair of sneakers because they are so damn cute! It also comes in sizes 5-11, which is another hurray for the size 5 that I am! I'm just gonna work hard to earn back those 5,000 Chic Points! In fact, I just updated my Chictopia blog! Hehe Check it out ♥ HERE ♥ and help me earn my Chic Points back by voting for my looks!

superniknok's gallery
FOLLOW+

You may also wanna be my friend, or my follower! Just click on the badge! ^_^

Comments

  1. ^^ wow, points for you for grabbing that pair! ^^ it looks so comfy, ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, lady!

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment on my blog! Excited to check yours out, too!

    Laurren

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's cool congrats on your reward! I haven't redeem anything from chictopia yet, then again I only have like 1000 points on there, just started chic not too long ago! you will have to take pics of the reward and post it once you get it I wanna seeee :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome shoes! nice blog :D following you hope you can follow me back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't realise you could purchase things with the points, I may just have to join up!
    Thanks for visiting my blog.
    x

    http://www.theothersideofthepondmydear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes! Super cute! Congratulations to you for picking them up!

    BLOGGERS: LET'S ALL HELP EACH OTEHR AND LEARN FROM ONE ANOTHER. IF YOU HAVE TIME, CHECK OUT MY FASHION BLOG, AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FOLLOW OR ARE ALREADY FOLLOWING SO I CAN RETURN THE FAVOR ASAP

    xoxo

    Daly

    ReplyDelete
  7. those sneakers look super cute. congrats on getting them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I checked out your chictopia.=) I have one too! I love the rewards section, I got a bag from there and I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts