Last flowers till the hospital


Floral top - thrifted
Belt - thrifted
Pants - thrifted
Bag - Thrifted
Cardigan - SM Dept. Store
Thong sandals - SM Dept. Store

Wore this to work today even if it's not that rainy-weather-friendly. I just felt like looking a little proper so I came up with a look I've never tried before. As y'all know, I am obsessed with rock, punk, and grunge looks--biker jackets, studs, combat boots and all. But there are days when I just wanna I step out of my comfort zone and try something that is not entirely ME - but a Niknok Style nonetheless. What do you think?

PS: Isn't my new bag lovely lovely lovely? It's thrifted! ^_^

Comments

  1. lovely outfit :)

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't believe that bag was thrifted!!! lovely outfit, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such outfit! I love the floral mixed with those great khaki trousers :) I cant believe that bag is thrifted!

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! and wow for the thrifted bag! :) are you going this saturday sa glam camp? I wanna meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love! ^^
    And So envious of the bag, ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bag IS lovely! But I'm loving the coloured top + yellow cardi more.

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey girl:) your sandals are the best.. I need sandals like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the floral print with basic trousers! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts