Dangerously In Love


Leather jacket - Thrifted
Tee - DV
Wide-legged pants - Thrifted
Bag - DV

I'm back! :P I have returned from a stressing week of being sick and out of the mood to dress up and look pretty--which was wrapped up by a disastrous weekend. :( But I'm gonna spare this blog from my natural bad vibes and stop talking about the bad stuff.

I'm BACK! And I'm wearing my new samurai pants that I thrifted many weeks ago. It's a less awesome version of my original samurai pants but I love it anyway. :P Oh, and how can I forget that jacket? I got it the same day I got these pants and I'm afraid I may have fallen dangerously in love with it.

Last week, when I was sick, this was the only jacket I wore the entire week. I wore it even if it's not that cold in the office, I wore it even on my trip to the province over the weekend. And now that I'm back, I'm still wearing it! LOL. Don't worry though, I decided to shoot it in the hamper this afternoon for a wash. ^_^

Comments

  1. great outfit !
    u look cool with maxi skirt ..
    cool jacket <3


    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moto jacket + maxi skirt is the perfect combo! You look awesome, girl!

    xoxo, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cool outfit, love it - top to toe!

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! tres rocker chic style with the leather andband tee! ;)

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the leather jacket, so cool!

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the outfit! and especially the bag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leather jacket! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. maxi skirt + leather jacket = best combo ever! your outfit is so perfect!

    Christine
    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. just found your blog!!
    love it!

    Check out my new post!
    Would love to have you as a follower

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow nice jacket, so cool that it is thrifted!

    bisous,
    mia

    heylilahey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The leather jacket with this outfit is just amazing. I am so glad that you added this.

    P.S. Your ponytail is perfection. :)

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohhhh I want your jacket! :)
    http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts