Curtains Down

Lace top - thrifted
Jeans - Bench
Bag - Divisoria
Sandals - SM Dept. Store
Necklace - Forever21

So I am back! :) Excuse the lame and boring comeback outfit. There's really nothing special about this look. As I said on my previous post, I've been "depressed" these past few days because of a few things about work, home, and God knows what else. And in an effort to take my mind off the things that's been stressing me out, here I am being a responsible fashion blogger.

Wore a curtain to work today. But of course I am kidding. HAHA. My lace top is not a curtain, okay? I know it looks like a curtain but it's NOT! And I don't really care if it does look like one of those vintage lacy curtains, or table covers. I don't even care if it looks like a bride's veil worn as a poncho. I don't care! I love it with all my heart!!!

Comments

  1. Love your new hair color and that laidback yet sweet oufit! :)

    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww yaya your back, lovely lace top!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! Love your top, your sandals and your bag! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not lame or boring! I think it's rather cute! :) Simple outfits are sometimes the most effective? :) Really want a pair of sandals like yours! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awh love your shirt and your style!
    thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! hope you enjoy!
    just followed you too! continue postinggg! your lookbooks are great!

    julyandafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the top! It reminds me of my korean friend! :D

    brietachiquita.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts