Life Lately Vol. 1


The past week hasn't been very nice to me. The weather literally made me sick. It's just so hot during the day and being seated in front of the computer, working for a straight 8-hour shift gave me really bad headaches for days. And then I got a bad sore throat, then flu joined the next day, then came the coughs, and a slight fever. By weekend, I was already too sick to function.


BUT! Good things happened anyway. 


Got a domain name for this blog
I have been dreaming of purchasing my own domain name since the day I started blogging (February 2005) but I was too pobre to afford it back then. When I got a job, I still couldn't do it because I didn't know how to. When I finally learned how to purchase, I didn't have a credit card to use. When I tried to use my cousin's credit card the other day, it didn't work because the promo at GoDaddy had limited payment options. And just when I was about to give up, I realized I have $$$ in my Paypal account so I asked for Google's help. And after hours of trying to figure it out, which made my brain hurt so bad, I did it! I'll write a How To blog post about this very soon!

Dyed my hair purple again
I wanted to make it red violet but I ran out of red dye so this is what I came up with. Not bad, but it's just a repeat of my ultraviolet hair from 6 months ago. And in true Niknok tradition, I took a bajillion selfies with my new hair color!

Boyfriend showed up with medicines and pizza
Because I won't be able to go out for our regular Sundate, boyfriend came over instead with medicines and pizza! Two boxes of bigass pizza just for the two of us. And sushi. And a huge bottle of Gatorade so I won't get dehydrated. Isn't he adorable?

Binge-watched the first season of The Flash
We weren't just stuck at home all weekend. We were pinned to the couch and glued to the TV. And when we ran out of good movies to watch, we started binge-watching The Flash. And now we're hooked and I know that for a fact because I am already showing symptoms of TV series addiction.

The last time this happened was when we were getting high on our supply of Breaking Bad episodes that I started greeting my boyfriend like the recorded message on Jesse Pinkman's voicemail. Anyone of you guys remember that?

After spending it by doing absolutely, literally nothing productive, and staying away from the computer all day, I gotta say its been a weekend very well spent! I may have only pigged out on pizza and The Flash episodes with boyfriend, but I was also able to get the amount of rest I needed to get my ass back to my routine this week!

Hope you guys had a great weekend too! That's about it for now, I guess.

Toodles!

Comments

  1. Haha I remember! Yo 148, 3-to-the-3-to-the-6-to-the-9. Representin' the ABQ. What up, biatch? Leave it at the tone! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts