You can turn off the sun, but I'm still gonna shine.

Green cardigan - thrifted | pink smurfs top - thrifted | floral skorts - thrifted | sneakeras - Converse | twist headband - Girlshoppe / Eastwood bazaar

Before anything else, I would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday on my err birthday. haha. I read all of your lovely comments and sweet greetings and I can't thank 'yall enough for even bothering to greet me! You're all so sweet and I love you all so much! xx

Anyway, these photos were taken a day before my birthday. The weather was kinda acting up that day but even the rain wasn't able to stop me from being a happy birthday girl! Had my cousin Casey take these photos for me and as always, he was very willing and patient the whole time! Love you so much you little fat cutie! xx

Comments

  1. So cute! I love these pictures.

    www.thisoddgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww love your Smurfs shirt :D

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely and sweet!

    I'm having a give away! Please join and win the big beauty box filled with beauty products!

    Love, Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute with your umbrella !
    if you want we can follow each other on facebook ;)


    Kisses
    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog 

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the blue cardi with the pink umbrella, babe! cute mo lang :)


    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com
    here !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop staring at your umbrella, haha! Cute outfit ♥

    valourandlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty skirt <3 love it :)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Belated Birthday. I love your Smurf top it's super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Nicki!

    Ayen here~ your old friend back in the Trans American House before ^^
    I have been reading your blog since I discovered it and I must say I am one of your fans! ^^ GReat style! :) I just recently put up my own blog as well and I am hoping if you can check it out and see if you like it! ^^ More power! Follow me if you want :)

    LOVE: Arrienne

    http://mineeh11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts