Headshot/s #003


I know I've worn too muck black last week so I'm back to wearing colors this week! Hurray! Anyway, forgive me for bombarding you with these bigass pictures of myself in my many different crazy faces. I just had so much fun back-combing my hair today and practicing the winged eyeliner trick. Don't you think my hair looks better when it's messy? I'm probably the only girl in the world who likes dead, frizzy hair. I feel like a cuter, less deranged version of Effy Stonem. What do y'all think of my make-up skills? Improving?

Oh, and I just made a tumblr blog for The Niknok Style: CLICKETY CLICK CLICK HERE! It's where I'm gonna keep all the cool photos I found on the Internet! It's gonna be an inspiration / mood board for this blog so expect me to be copying a lot of looks from there! So guys... 

Comments

  1. i love messy hair, adds a bit of punk rock to the look ;)

    i'm a new follower!

    xoxo chamapgne

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your hair, and nails

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime les photos!!!! Superrr!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) love the t-shirt :) i hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funky glasses! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are seriously gorgeous! <3 and I love love love your winged eyeliner!

    x
    Lost in the Haze: Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the hair :)
    looks gorg, nice colour, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair style sweety!!!

    kisses!
    http://self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts