Broken Hearts Club

Top - thrifted | Acid wash jeggings - thrifted | Sneakers - Converse + DIY | Sunnies - Lovechild Vintage

Wore this last Friday when we went to Laguna for our team outing. Had to be on comfy clothes because I was carrying a bigass backpack with me that time. Isn't my new thrifted top supercool? It says "Broken Hearts Club" in it! Since it had hearts printed all over it, I decided to wear my super favorite heart sunnies too! And because I am such a punk, I also wore my spiked Chuck Taylors and studded cuffs to spice it up a little bit because I didn't wanna go for the "romantic" look at all. If you haven't heard of it yet, I am not exactly the most romantic person on Earth. Hihi

Isn't this look perfect for a Valentines Day entry!? I swear I didn't plan this! Don't get me wrong though, just because I'm wearing this statement top doesn't mean I'm a broken-hearted girl. No, I am not and I will never be!

So, have a happy hearts' day people! Have fun your dates!

PS: If you're wondering how I'm gonna spend mine....well, I won't because the boyfie is in the valleys [miles away from the city] right now working his ass off so he would have money to spend on our late V-day/B-day date! Hihi. Keep working hard bebeboi!

Comments

  1. love the converse!

    www.the-ant-ler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jeggings, I must have them! The perfect acid wash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! LOVE YOUR CONVERSE! <3 i want the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pero que increible ese cuadroo! eres una autentica artista, me ha encantadoo!

    besitos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look honey, i really love it! the converse are incredible :P

    (the last comment was a mistake, sorry)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your DIY chucks! Happy Valentines Day! :)

    Nix

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a perfect outfit for valentine's day. i love your lolitas and your red chuck taylors! follow each other? xx sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg!!! Im digging your sunnies! its tooo cute!!! <3 lovely outfit my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look gorgeous... I love your pants
    I am loving your blog :)
    xxx
    INSIDE IN INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit!
    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! We really love those sunnies! They're too amazing!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  12. your top is soo cute! ang galing mo mghanap ng amazing thrifted finds! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts