Birthday Girl





Supergirl Since 1987. Celebrating 25 crazy beautiful years of my life!

To be perfectly honest, I don't feel bad about getting a year older on my birthdays. I couldn't care less if I'm halfway twenties and I'd be called "a girl in her late twenties" on my next birthday! I just don't care.

The fact that I look so much younger than I really am - and many people agree - is already enough for me to spare myself from the age drama everytime the 17th of February comes! No. Age doesn't matter to me at all!

Instead of complaining about getting older, I thank God for all the blessings he's given me all these years, all the trials He has helped me go through, and all these people He brought into my life to care for me, appreciate me, accept me, and love me in spite of my many flaws!

I am a happy girl blessed with amazing skills, amazing family, amazing boyfriend, an amazing dog and so much more amazing stuff! I don't feel bad about bragging or being proud because I know I deserve everything I have in my life right now. I don't have every material thing this world has to offer but I can say I have "everything"!!! And I couldn't ask for more!

Comments

  1. such gorgeous photos!:) happy birthday!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy bday sis!!! love your outfit! fierce and sweet!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh these photos are so adorable! you are so gorgeous!

    jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday dear! Cute outfit! OMG you look soooo young. Shocks. No way you're older than me!!


    hearts,
    Melai of Style and Soul

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a wonderful lady! Such an awesome stylist and kind friend! I ♥ your birthday outfit! Parehas pala tayong Pebrero! Mga batang kulang-kulang! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy bday! :D I agree with the above comment, you look much younger than you actually are (in a good way!) :) such a cute bday outfit too!


    metallicpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit! Happy birthday ^^ Mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday! And you're right. You look sooo much younger than you actually are. Love that outfit btw!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOOOOW this is insainly beautiful outfit, Happy Birthday :) LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday,hon!Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures, love your look!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im in love with your whole outfit!! So ladylike with a touch of edge! :D

    Happy Birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. GIRLS! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVELY GREETINGS AND SWEET COMMENTS! YOU'VE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY Y'ALL MAKE ME EVERYDAY! LOVE YOU ALL! XX

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE these photos!!! You are so adorable! And love the whole outfit! Happy Be-Lated Birthday!!!! 25 is a good year.

    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your skirt, you look gorgeous, happy late birthday you have a new follower :)

    www.sabrilettsarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Age ain't nothing but a number!!

    Happy belated birthday doll, you looked like the prettiest b-day girl ever!

    Virginie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts