i save lives :P


denim jacket - thrifted / white v-neck shirt - Bench / liquid leggings - thrifted / sneakers - Converse

I'm back! But not for good yet. These are just some of the photos I took a week ago before I found 2 orphaned kittens and decided to be a human cat mother for them. They still haven't learned how to eat on their own so pretty much all of my free time goes to feeding them, cleaning them up, and making sure they're sleeping in a nice and cozy spot. I've been a full time foster mother to these kitties and I'm so happy to say they seem to like me as their new mum. I wake up early every morning to be able to feed them before I go to work, and then I rush my way home every night just to be on time for their dinner. It's not easy. But as I see them getting bigger and stronger everyday, I just couldn't regret taking full responsibility of them. It's been a very rewarding and stressbusting experience for me so far and I wouldn't want it any other way. You've no idea how much I want to update this blog, but there are 2 kitten lives on the line and there's just no way I'm letting them starve or die. Don't worry though, I'll be back with new outfits, new thrifted treasures, and a photo of my yet-to-be-named kittens!

Comments

Popular Posts