DIY Project: Denim Vest

I've always wanted to have a denim vest like this. Though it's not like I've never had one. I actually had a couple of denim vests just like these back in 2009 but I sold them all on my online shop, Lovechild Vintage, because I thought I was over them and I didn't want to wear them again.

But minds change okay, and now I want them again in my closet! Sad part is, I'm having a hard time looking for denim vests on my thrift shopping sprees lately - and you know the mall is never an option for me. Haha. So out of my desperate need for a denim vest, I bought a denim jacket from our awesome neighborhood thrift shop and slashed the sleeves off with a cutter!


TA-DA!! 

I love the "ripped" effect of the slashed area...no need to sew! ^_^ Now I can't wait to wear this with everything! On top of my list, of course, are my floral dresses, my tutu skirt, and my trusty 'ol Doc Martens! 

Comments

  1. ang pretty nikki! i want to make one din for myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it turned out amazing! Hmm, maybe I should give this a try. . . definitely interesting and a super cool look. Can't wait to see how you style it!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts