82 Days To Christmas!

Top - thrifted / Leggings - thrifted / Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Here I am, struggling to keep this blog updated. I can only thank God I found this nice little spot in the stairs to take outfit shots in. Because, unfortunately, this is the only part of our house that hasn't been turned into an improvised storage space yet. Anyway, wore my reindeer leggings to work today because it's the first Monday of October and we're only 82 days away from Christmas A.K.A. my favorite time of the year!!!!

That's all, thank you.

Comments

  1. Those tights are adorable! Christmas is also my favorite time of the year- love it when the city is all decked out.

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutee! the leggings are amazingg :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those leggings the other day in the mall, and debated buying them forever. I ended up reasoning that if I wasn't sure then I obviously didn't' love them and therefor shouldn't buy them. However, seeing them on you I totally regret it! They are so adorable! You styled them really well!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you perfectly combine simplicity with sophistication…nice leggings
    Check out my blog if you have the time :D
    romwe-romwe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts