Skulls And Lace

lace skulls top - thrifted / leopard printed leggings - thrifted / oxford shoes - HDY

Everytime I stare at this top that I thrifted last week, I just can't help but be amazed. It's lace made of skulls. I mean, what a very unique combination! When I hear lace, the first words that I could think of are "girly", "frilly", "dainty", and just everything lovely. For skulls, it's always death, disaster, horror, and everything dark.

Now, lace and skulls together? A very unlikely pair, I must say. Pretty and wicked. Sugar and spice. Cute but dangerous. And these words are not even enough to express how in love I am with it!

Comments

  1. That lace dress is adorable I can't believe it's thrifted. Where do you thrift? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lace skulls!! :o haha, so cute! :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is sooo fabulous! I like the top and the contrast between the skulls and the girly lace. Everything about this outfit looks chic :)

    Just found your blog and I love it! I'm definitely following.

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing top, love the laced skulls! beyond amazing in fact haha!
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top looks so cool :) nice outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing! That top is so cool, and I love your leggings!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. the top and the shoes are perfection :) ... LOOOOVE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want your oxfords and your pants!!.... love the styling.

    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! I love that skulls/lace top! I ma sure a lot of people stared at you when you wore that outfit! This is definitely a look I wanna try :)
    gusto tuloy kita mameet Nikki! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this is an awesome dress! it's such a cool combination of something very girly and then when you look closely its kind of punk-y and very unique.

    amazing blog by the way!

    x

    shop style conquer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing top right there.
    So jealous! xo

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts