Looks I'd Love To Try: Black stuff and etc.

So, these are just a couple of outfits I'd love to try one of these days---because I'm running out of ideas on what to wear on the coming weeks. I have pretty much everything in all these outfits. Biker jackets, CHECK. Denim jacket, CHECK. Doc Martens, CHECK. Oxford shoes, CHECK. Black Maxi dress, CHECK (Can you believe it?) Now all I have to do is look for a lovely green skirt and a pair of white socks for my oxfords, and I'm ready for another week of dress-up galore! :P

Photos from AltamiraNYC

Comments

  1. freja's total black attire works every time :)

    www.twinfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love number 5 with the green skirt!! :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all these looks. My favorite is definitely the first; I love the tassels on the shirt!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have waaay too many black maxis so I'm taking heaps of inspiration from this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that girl on the very top right is crazy gorgeous and well dressed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all black ! ;)
    x

    http://paledivision.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these looks are fabulous!! Thanks for sharing!! So inspiring!!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the first photo. Structured and edgy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts