Charlie


Top - Artwork
Jacket - thrifted
Pants - Bobson
Wedges - thrifted

Comments

  1. Love the top, and the shoes are super coo. Great look!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top, and the shoes are super coo. Great look!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wedges and the moto jacket are a match made in heaven. Love!

    Liv @ bklynlifestyle.blogspot.com

    P.S. Following on FB and GFC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit!

    http://lovely-christine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes are amazing! and your hair I love:) p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outfit nikki! This is something I will be wearing too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your top! :)

    join my ongoing giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those shoes! amazing jacket too :0

    cute blog :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit!! I totally love your jacket and the wedges!!:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. such an edgy look~ You know what I'm wearing the same shoes as you in my recent post haha *high five* but I think you wear it better DDD:!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi!
    So cute your blog!
    if you like enjoy my Estée Lauder giveaway:
    http://breakfastatkaty.blogspot.com/2011/09/estee-lauder-giveaway.html

    xoxo Katy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Charlie shirt! And those shoes are amazing!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your blog is a work of fashion! with fashion is so interesting. The all dresses are nice. Your photos are amazing! I love her style! You are looking so beautiful in the black jacket.
    Modelle agenzia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your photos are amazing! You work great! I like your style! Fabulous and superb post on fashion related terms. You are looking so pretty and the dresses are very nice. Fabulous and superb post on fashion related terms.
    Hostess torino

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts