i have been saving smiles for you

Thrifted lace dress, bejeweled headband from Divisoria

These photos were taken before I came back to the city. I have tons of outfit photos I forgot / didn't find time to post here. And since I've been dressing up like a complete punk kid on my first days at my new job, I decided to just post old photos instead of taking new ones.

BTW, I just made a Facebook page for this blog. I'd really love it if you guys would take time to drop by the page and click the tiny LIKE button! ^_^

Comments

  1. i love the dress! :)

    http://pastelbluejacket.blogspot.com

    stay pretty! followed your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Style! The dress is awesome! You pulled the look well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really have mad skills in vintage shopping. :) welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The headband is so cute. It goes well with the creamy lace dress.

    xx
    Heel in Mint
    www.heelinmint.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad to see more pinay bloggers! thanks for dropping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful loo, that dress is dreamy!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for the sweet comment and following too! OMG I totally enjoyed reading your profile section.it made me laugh! I'm a huge Skins (UK version only) and Pretty Little Liars! yay ! :) your style is so cute and inspiring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls! Thank you all so much for your lovely comments! XX

    ReplyDelete
  10. So so so pretty! I love the dress! What a great thrifted find!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning dress! xxx

    eloisedephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful dress. i'm a huge fan on this look - you look great x

    ReplyDelete
  13. where did you find that dressss???? it's lovely

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts