Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty top - thrifted
Worn out liquid leggings - bought online
Sneakers - Converse
Accessories - DIY
Bag - Divisoria


Hello guys! Wassup? This is what I wore to work today. Now go ahead and rate my top in your own cuteness meter--because mine already broke! ^__^

I'm not a huge fan of Hello Kitty but when I saw this top from our awesome neighborhood thriftshop last Friday, I knew I had to take it home with me! It's just way too cute to be left in that shop alone with the other tops I didn't like. It had to be mine! heehee

Anyway, I just realized a funny thing about my shopping habits. BADASS and CUTE are my ultimate weaknesses. They're like keywords to me. When I start browsing through the racks of every thriftshop I visit, I always keep these words in mind and grab every piece that qualifies. That's why I ended up with these amazing thrifted treasures! I got this top and my green maxi skirt from my previous post the same day I got my badass leather jacket!

Finding beautiful things like these makes me love thrift shops even more--to the extent that even if I get so filthy rich, I would still go back to these non-airconditioned, dusty, 2nd-hand-shops and fill my walk-in closet with tons and tons of thrifted treasures!

Comments

  1. thank you for leaving a comment on my blog :)
    and about the feather earcuff, yeah, it's like an earring. you can find more information about it on here:
    www.annijyrgenson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm maybe i should try shopping with u dom! i do vintage shopping in the states..maybe i should give it a try here..judging from your purchases, vintage shopping here in the philippines seems pretty awesome! muah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEE the Hello Kitty top, I have billions of HK collectables XD love your awesome thrifty finds! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ABSOLUTELY love that outfit, i´d like to own all of ur stuff. :D




    mandsyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'never been a fan of hello kitty myself, but that top is just sooo adorable! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so cute :) The shirt´s so lovely and so are u :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg *__*
    the shirt is soo cute x3
    i love it ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. GIRRRRL! i am so loving this look! everything is so perfect! you totally dominate that lil kitty, show her whos boss! :)hope you can stop by my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! XOx

    ReplyDelete
  9. AH I love Hello Kitty!!!! I have a couple of stuffed dolls of her lol I adoreeeee your shirt!


    http://fashionistanygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello kitty! I'd do the same if I saw that top in a thriftshop! haha great find!

    btw, thanks for visiting my blog which I dont regularly update. haha I really appreciate it! :*

    ReplyDelete
  11. i looove your top though i'm not really a hello kitty fan too! :) i share your sentiments on thrift stores <3 they're the best!!!!

    yup, it's a faux fur scarf for whenever i wanna pretend there's winter here, hahaha!

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable top, and the shoes are fantastic!
    Great style
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOOVE THIS OUTFIT!
    FUN AND CUTE!!
    Love everything you are wearing. :D

    Yes, when I go shopping, cute is always on my mind, lol. <33

    Thanks for your awesome comment on my last post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. That top is ridiculously adorable!! Love your outfit - so kitchy cool...

    Please check out my blog x

    http://yellowchicroad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look so cute :)
    i love your red sneakers <3
    it is adorable :D
    now i'm your follower :)
    visit mine ? follow back ?
    thank you <3

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pag plan mo na i-sell yang Hello Kitty top mo, lemme know! CUTEEEEEEEE! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute top and thrift-ed too!!! Can this outfit get any better?! nope I don't think so haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOmmggg!! *Gasps!* Suuuuccchhhhh cuuutteee photos and outfit!! I LOVE this look!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts