Dessert or Disaster?


Acid washed studded denim biker jacket - Thrifted
Tanktop - Thrifted & DIY
Green maxi skirt - Thrifted
Sneakers - Converse

Hiya! This is my first time to wear a maxi skirt and you have no idea how much courage and confidence I had to muster before going out of the house with such a long skirt on. But I kinda like how it came out. In fact, this is what I wore to work today. It was so comfortable being in a flowy skirt all day long. Now I suddenly feel like wearing more maxis!

So, what do you think of my first attempt at the maxi skirt trend? Dessert? Or Disaster?

PS: You'll forgive me for the shitty quality of my photos, yeah? I really suck at taking self-timer photos and God knows how I wish I had a robot who would take amazing photos for my blog! I tried really hard to make them look decent by using my Photoshop skills but to no avail. :(

Comments

  1. It's a YAY! :) You rocked it! Ganda pa ng color ng skirt mo. And gusto ko yung jacket. KPOP na KPOP! :) Try a black maxi sskirt naman next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. N: Thanks so much! Hehe Yes, I'd like to try black too! I'm currently looking for one ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. loveeee the maxi skirt! :) its looks fab on you, esp cause it's so flowy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, i think this outfit is really cool :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, it´s such a fresh look!

    www.LIVINGandFASHION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. funny funny look!
    i like your T-shirt
    xoxo from Spain

    MEEER

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your skirt is cute. I love the color so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this Nikki! hehe!and Nariese is right you look like a K-Pop! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit, the maxi skirt with the converse shoes is perfect ! I never thought it would look so good ! Kisses and if you like and follow my blog I'll follow back !

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girls! y'all just made my day! thanks so much!!

    xoxo
    niknok

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmm, I LOVE that skirt! Especially the way you're rocking it with those converse. Totally digging your vibe and style. Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i think it would be better without the jacket.haha

    I'm no fashion expert but would love to see this in the streets.haah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute outfit!

    http://thefashioninbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your skirt & blazer! love their color. so it's a Yay for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for all your comments and suggestions! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  16. Absolutely awesome combo. Grunge chic all the way. That skirt was thrifted?! Great find.

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute look! love it!!!

    www.missdonata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts