pretty badass trainee


V-neck shirt - Thrifted
Skirt - Thrifted 
Blazer - Thrifted
Aviators - Quiapo
Accessories - DIY & Forever21

Because I'm so deeply in love with Taylor Momsen and her badass i'm-sixteen-and-i-don't-give-a-fuck sense of style, here I am with an outfit that is very Taylor Momsen-inspired; only a little more decent. Haha. Now, I'm trying my best to master the T.M.F.U.B. [Taylor Momsen Formula for Ultimate Badass-ness]
  • Messy hair, check.
  • Aviators, check.
  • Exposed bra, check.
  • Rosary worn as necklace, check.
  • Short short skirt, check.
  • Blazer, check.
  • Low low low worn out V-neck, check.

The look is almost complete but I think I need more practice. As you can see, I’m missing the key elements of a Taylor Momsen Badass Outfit--1. A pair of ultra distressed tights/stockings 2. Hooker boots/heels 3.Ultra heavy eye-make up, The Incredibles style. Oh well, there's always a second shot. 

For now, I'm  proud of myself for this All Thrifted Outfit. Sometimes I even think this ability of mine to score great finds in thrift shops is a special talent! LOL. Bragging aside, I'm really good at treasure hunting. ^.^

Comments

  1. another gorgeous look :) i looove that blazer! gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your style!! super!! love your thrifted finds too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have the same talent. hehe! Love this look dear! :)

    P.S. Hope you can join my giveaway very soon!

    http://ipaxme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts