my return to polyvore

I'll be away for two days so that means a shortage on outfit posts. But I will post more when I get back! For now, I'm hanging out a lot in Polyvore making cute looks like this. ;) I used to have a Polyvore account but I forgot the password, so I just made a new one and these are my first sets!

girly grungeFashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore

girly grunge by superniknok featuring Dr. Martens shoes


Girly Grunge is on the top of my favorites. I just loooove mixing girly and fierce elements in one look. Oh how I wish I have that dress and those pink DMs...and that vest...and that ring! LOL. I wish I have all of these!!!


This look makes me wanna go to the beach with the boyfriend, take awesome photos and just CHILL.

Comments

  1. these are so cute! great blog :)) i'm such a fan of your style!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts