flowers in the dirt


Floral top - Thrifted
Tulle Skirt - Thrifted
Belt - Thrifted
Gold sequin headband - Divisoria
Bracelets - DIY
Bow ring -Forever21

All Thrifted Look! ^.^

This top is one of the treasures I found last Saturday when I went thriftshop-hopping with my cousin. It's supposedly part of Lovechild Vintage's new collection but I'm just way too selfish to let someone else have it. LOL.

But I might change my mind, because this top is a little too small for me. Because I got fat. Because I couldn't stop eating. And there are no words that can describe how much I hate it. Worse is I can't seem to stop. Ugh.;)

Back to the top, we'll see if I decide to sell it because I'm still thinking of maybe turning it into a dress. Can't make up my mind right now cuz I'm still looking at the possibilities. Hehe. We've got a sewing machine here and I feel like this is the perfect time for me to start making pretty clothes. So I'm gonna try it first and if it doesn't work, then it's gonna go straight to my store!

Comments

  1. aaaw so cute- i love how the brown of the belt and the black of the skirt work, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the tutu skirt!! are you using a dslr? so glad you have clearer pictures now :)keep it up:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts