When it rains...

I belong to the rare species of rain-loving human beings. So you can just imagine how happy I was today cuz it rained like all day long! I just loved hearing the raindrops and feeling cold. It was lovely.

Anyway, I've decided to start doing what I've always wanted to do since the day I discovered the ultrafabulous world of fashion blogging. I'm gonna start following the footsteps of Rumi and the rest of the coolest and chic-est girls out there!

Since I was born with these extreme love for dressing-up, I'm gonna be posting "what i wore today" entries from now on!

So yeah, this is what I wore [to work] today:




Shirt : Vintage
Denim cut-offs : DIY
Tights : Divisoria
Bag : Vintage

There you go! Not bad for a newbie? Right. Thank God it's Friday tomorrow! I'm gonna see the boyfriend again and I'll back to school on Saturday. ;) Peace!

Comments

Popular Posts