Neon love

My day didn't start "perfect" because the sun woke me up. Yeah, isn't it surprising the sun showed up today? Oh, I hate it. I hate waking up to the heat and the sweat, it just ruins the day! Thank God something saved my life today, it's this shirt. Heehee


Got this shirt from a thrift shop last Friday night, t'was love at first sight! So I had to wear it on the first day of the week! ;) 

And yeah, I don't give a fuck whatever "I want to live in shape good" means. To hell if there's been a typo or something, the colors are enough for me to love it. Neon Pink and Neon Yellow [together] can get away with everything!!!!


Do you know how hard it is to take a jumpshot without getting your head cut-off? Until now, I haven't got the perfect Jshot yet. Boo me.

Anyway, this is what I wore to work today:
Vintage Shirt - thrifted
Jeans - Jag
Hotpink wayfarers - Quiapo!
Converse sneakers

Comments

Popular Posts