Too much clothes, so little closet.


No wonder why it always ends up looking like this.

Scary, isn't it? Can you just imagine how much of a pain it is for me deciding what clothes to wear for the day? Oh well, I'm not the only person in the world who wasn't gifted with organizing skillz. I know, there are other girls out there with messier closets! I bet theirs even have creepy crawlies and snakes that have already built a community inside! LOL.

Thank God I found time to fix it last night!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADA!!!

Yeah, I know. It still isn't pleasant to look at. But hey, at least it's not that much of a mess anymore! The important thing is that I've been assured that there are no snakes and creepy crawlies inside my closet yet. LOL. If only I have a walk-in closet!!!

Comments

Popular Posts