Friday's 10 Happy Things Vol. 4


Someone must have put a hex on me after I talked about my October Goals two weeks ago. I went through a series of unfortunate events that got me thinking the universe is no longer on my side. It's like the moon and Jupiter conspired to throw me completely off track! Ugh.

But just like all good things, all bad things also come to an end. Hence, this Friday's 10 Happy Things post!

1. I joined a blog contest for the first time! Save for that one time when my teachers forced me to join a spelling bee back in fourth grade, this is the first and only contest I have ever voluntarily joined in my entire life. I'm like the least  competitive person you'll ever meet! It just so happened that the theme was something really close to my heart so I really gave it my best! Hurray for another first!

2. My cat's blood test result turned out fine. Alaskito, my 6-month old kitten has been lethargic for the past 2 weeks with on and off fever. None of the flu meds I gave him worked.

"Mum, this guy is sticking something in my butt! Do something!" -Kito

Poor kitty :(
Even his vet wasn't able to find out what's wrong with him on our first visit so we had to do a blood test. I was worried sick it could be something serious like one of those deadly feline viruses but thank God it's clear. He does have a kidney infection though and is now on tons of meds.

3. Got to pay all my bills at once! You know you're old when getting bills settled make you happy.

4. Dark lipstick looks okay on me! I thought I'd cringe at myself  but I kinda like it! It's the NYX round lipstick in Bruised and I can't wait to show y'all better photos! For now, bear with this:

A photo posted by Dominique B. (@niknokniknok) on

5. My first 3 succulents! Got them from Antipolo after watching the boyfriend's [basketball] non-game last weekend. Also bought those little pots and pebbles and transferred them there myself and it's been a week and they haven't died yet!
A photo posted by Dominique B. (@niknokniknok) on

6. Got my laptop back.  Brought it to the service center last week for a repair only to be told a hardware has to be replaced and it'll take 2-3 weeks before I get it back. It hasn't even been 2 weeks yet when they called.

7. Boyfriend's jersey. And the fact that it's in his jersey and it's already the 41st but I forgot our "special day of the month" again and I only remembered it when the day was about to end but Bibing didn't get mad at me and my lame excuse for forgetting yet another monthsary. LOL
A photo posted by Dominique B. (@niknokniknok) on

8. That this happened to Demi Lovato and not me. LOL don't get me wrong. Demi is a strong girl, she can handle that embarrassing photo of her sister Poot. I'd probably start living under a rock if it happened to me.

9. Justin Bieber's Sorry and One Direction's Perfect! See what I did there?

10. A bunch of adorable kittens taking over the Vogue office!!!

And there goes the 10 little and simple things that made me happy this week! Share yours too by joining Helga's blog link up, Friday's 10 Happy Things!


Ditz Revolution

So, if you're happy and you know it, don't just clap your hands, stomp your feet, shout "hurray", and do all three! Write about it and make it a habit! Don't forget to leave a link so we can check it out too! ♥

Comments

  1. I LOOOOVE dark lipstick! Where did you get your Nyx lippie?? :D

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got it from SM dept. store Ochi! First time ko to try a dark shade and loved it! And the fact that it's cheapsies lol <3

      Delete
    2. Bagay sya with your Harley Quinn costume! Also loving your new header and about me section <3

      Ochi | Ochi In The City

      Delete
  2. Your cat looks so cute. His/her (sorry, wasn't sure about the gender) nose is just so pink!! Haha. Lovin' you sidebar photo, the blue hair though. You really pulled it off. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a male kitty! His name is Alaskito, son of my cat Alaska. Hihi Thanks April! Glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. The dark lipstick looks good on you. I can only hope I can pull that shade off. Haha! One Direction's "Perfect" will only be on my happy things for a long while! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts