Sweet and Sinister

If someone asks me to describe my personality in two words that start with the letter S, I'd say I am both sweet and sinister. The same thing goes with the way I dress. I like wearing girly stuff but when I look way too girly, I always feel the urge to add something that will toughen up the look. That's exactly why I have this massive obsession with leather jackets. To me, they are cherry on top. My ultimate spunk boosters!


The top, pink leather biker jacket, and jeans are all precious thrift shop finds! I'm not even joking here.



Flower headband - Accessorize | Beaded bracelet - Quiapo | Spiked shoes - Mickey's gift

These awesome pair of spiked shoes were a "pasalubong" from my best friend, Michelle, who just came home from the US. Aside from looking super badass, these babies are also super comfy! Instant favorite!

I may have physically assaulted one or two a lot of fellow commuters with these shoes everytime I wear them to work but whatever. They should've stayed away. LOL. I'm joking. But seriously, I have actually hurt a couple of bus passengers with these shoes--and myself too. One time, I came home with a bleeding ankle. I know who did it. It was my shoes. Haha. So there, had to stop wearing 'em for a while until the wounds heal.



My flower headband from Accessorize would look better with curly hair that's why I can't wait to wear this again, especially now that I just got permed! Yes, people. My dream to have frizzy curly hair has finally come to life! From boring straight, my hair is now curly as a mermaid's! They're almost a week-old already and I'm starting to get used to them. I'll talk more about my new hair on my next posts so keep coming back, yeah?

For now, I'm going to get some sleep because the boyfriend and I will be going out tomorrow to look for my silver shoes! :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts