Forever young

I don't really know how to define my style--or do I even have style at all? It's just that, I've never really stuck to just one look. If you've been reading the blog for a long time, you'll see how I like extreme opposites. If I'm not looking like a little punk or a goon in my leather jackets and studded, spiked and dilapidated clothes, I always go for the super-girly-girl-i'm-gonna-barf-rainbows-and-ribbons kind of looks. This is why I called the blog 'Niknok Style' because my style doesn't fit into just one box. It's not this, not that. It's both this and that and a whole lot of other stuff! LOL.


Long-sleeved top - thrifted | Ruffled skirt - thrifted | Polkadot socks - Bench | Sneakers - Converse
So, I don't know where the hell I am by the time you are reading this but here I am anyway. Haha. Wore my newly thrifted unicorn and rainbow long-sleeved top with my tiny ruffled skirt to work last Friday cuz I was feeling seventeen. Well I think it worked.

This is why I really don't mind being in my mid-twenties already. Eff the "aging scare" y'all! I have zero problems with age because obviously, it doesn't show. It doesn't show at all. *wink*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts