sweet shirt o' mine













Blazer - thrifted
Shirt - Divisoria
Shorts - Thrifted
DMs - Thrifted


Busy busy busy. These photos were shot back in January before my life went all haywire to the point that I have completely lost my time for this precious blog o' mine. Depressing as it is, here I am trying to make up for my massive lack of posts. Hope you guys understand? ^_^

PS: I have TONS of newly thrifted treasures that will definitely [as in no doubt] earn me the QUEEN OF CHEAP title. Haha I can't wait to show them all here! ^_^ Please pray that I finish all my work--and that I finish them all without losing my mind!

Comments

  1. I love your jacket! xxx

    fashion-music-love-eloiselabetise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your about yourself, kinda sounds like me haha. n liking this outfit!

    The Dress Up Corner
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing outfit!! you look fantastic <3 love your shirt!! and awesome boots!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome, love the hair and the blazer. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts