pink things

Two pink things I recently bought:


NARS Schiap lipstick in shocking pink!


...and this ubercute Nudo Swimwear bikini from PinkCouture!

Now, all I need is the perfect excuse to use these lovely pink things! Maybe a date with the boyfriend? Or a "jumpstart summer" getaway with my BFFs (my cousins)!? I want both!

Anyway, here's a few UPDATES on my "exciting" life:
(and possible alibis as to why I haven't blogged)

  • I just had my hair cut.
  • I sort of regret it.
  • I curled my hair.
  • I miss my long hair so freakin' bad.
  • I'm so depressed I ended up shopping online, got these pink things...and now I'm broke.
  • I wore weird pants.

Comments

  1. i love love love that lipstick color...so pretty :)
    can't wait to see what your hair looks like! i bet it looks really good...don't freak out :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts