Wadddup?


Just dropping by to say "Hi!" and how I missed this blog! I've so many things to share to all of you but Lord knows how freakin busy I am right now that I barely have a second to even check myself out in the mirror! For all we know I probably look like a homeless person right now-haven't showered, haven't brushed my hair--or my teeth...okay that was a joke. But seriously, I think my dog is starting to look better than me these past few days since I got back from a super tiring educational tour. It's a long story so I'll be back with photos!

I miss you blog! :P

Please pray that amidst this crazy hectic schedule, I would at least get a chance to post a holiday outfit! ^__^

Comments

  1. Love your glasses...!

    Kisses, Lena!

    styleloverlena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute!!

    xx .sabo skirt.

    www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
    www.saboskirt.com - online shop! coming soon

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts