hard habit to break





Max Studio Dress - Thrifted
Doc Martens - Thrifted

If there's one problem I'd like to solve about my style in 2011, its gotta be my choice of colors---or lack thereof.

I wear too much black, white and grays. It's become an obsession and I'm kinda stuck on it already. I think half of my closet is filled with blacks and grays and whites. I do have some colored stuff but as the stubborn person that I am, the only color I actually recognize/acknowledge and allow myself to wear, is fuschia pink. LOL. And I'm not even sure if I spelled it right.

So because of that, I think I finally got 1 item on my New Year's Resolution!

1. Less black/white/gray and more reds, blues, purples and greens and yellows...and hopefully I would be strong enough to stop wearing a shitload of pink too.

But I'm currently thinking of what to wear tomorrow on my family's Christmas Party and guess what color came into my mind first? Oh gosh, wearing black is such a hard habit to break.

One last thing: I am also aware of my obsession with these boots. I really am stuck on these DMs. But I don't see that as a problem to solve (yet) because I'm still as in love with it as I was when I first wore it. It's a habit I'd definitely love to live with. In fact, I'm even going to wear it for Christmas. Yes, it's that special to me that it has to be part of every precious moment of my life. ^_^

Comments

  1. i'm excited to see you in bright colors although i love your dark fashion style too :) super cool bangle btw! merry christmas dominique :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, you have great style.

    http://annieviolet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your blog as always!
    a merry christmas and happy holidays to you!!
    come visit COSMICaroline for some holiday cheer!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your DM's! :)
    merry christmas!
    stop by sometime, xx natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I own the same Doc Martens and I love them!Great blog and great style!I follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts