WINNER!

OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG! No amount of OMGs can express how freakin shocked, happy and excited I am right now!

One of my favorite blogs, Ukay Queen, had this contest last week where they asked their readers to send them Lookbook-inspired photos of their best ukay(thrifted) finds.

It was perfect timing cuz I have prepared my all-time-favorite-thrifted-treasures entry to be posted here on my blog that day and I thought, why not send them my photos? It was an all-thrifted outfit anyway! And those were the best I've got!

So I sent my photos. Just a try, though. I didn't even expect anything because I NEVER won contests. Ever! LOL. But I told myself, who knows? I just might get lucky!


So I remember to check their website again last night and look! There I was! I won! I freakin' won! They picked 2 winners for the contest and I'm lucky enough to be one of them! Our prize? A full production conceptual fashion shoot (with professional styling and make-up)! In short, it's every fashion blogger's dream!!! Weeeee!

I don't know how many photos they had to choose from and how they ended up picking the two of us but whatever. All I know right now is I'm happy happy happy!!! And I couldn't thank Pat & RJ of Ukay Queen enough! This is beyond awesome!

Comments

  1. congrats nikkie! you deserve it! gawd I hope I knew that contest!:) May I ask who took your photos for your blog? and is it in your room?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DENISE: Thanks!!!!! I take my photos using self timer and my tripod! :P And yup, inside my room! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!!!:) your look is definitely deserving of the prize. your look doesn't look ukay at all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful blog!
    shall we follow eachother?
    x

    start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much, that subscribe to my blog, I owe not to be left))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. congrats! Hard work pays off :) Have a great time with the shoot!

    x,
    www.GlocalGirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts